CHANEL 2.55 REISSUE LIITED OFF WHITE DOUBLE FLAP BAG
MADE IN FRANCE
– Classic 2.55 reissue flap
– Signature diamond quilting
– Aged off white calfskin leather with black bijoux chain
– Mademoiselle chain handles extend to long strap
– 2.55 twist lock front closure
– Rear exterior patch pocket
– Leather lined interior
– Measures 11"x 7"x3.5" deep
– Authenticity guaranteed
- Excellent condition, please zoom all photos
comes with dust bag, no card
related products Integer vitae libero ac risus egestas placerat.
No products at this time.
1883 - 1971
After leaving an orphanage Chanel worked as a seamstress in Moulins, France. Opened her first millinery establishment in Paris and expanded to Deauville in 1913. 1918 the Maison moves into 31 Rue Cambon, Paris.
The title black dress/"Le petit noir" (1922), doube C logo, boucle jacket, Chanel suit, 2.55 quilted leather bag, Chanel No.5 perfume, costume jewellery.
Went against convention by wearing clothes like a man. Created a modern and powerful woman, largely independent from men and free in her clothes. Designs were simple, practical and often inspired by menswear. Her revenge and society was clothing the rich ike workers.
DID YOU KNOW?
She made the sun fashionable.